The Memoirs of Tiffani has been nominated for the Liebster Award, which is essentially a blogger award given by bloggers to fellow bloggers, in order to broaden the blogging community. Neat.
There are few rules to be followed once you get nominated. This includes:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you (big thanks to
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you
(I will do so in the next few sentences)
3. Nominate 11 other blogs with less than 500 followers
4. Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5.Tag your nominees & post a comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them
Rules are rules, people. It is not a quick post to where you can cut-copy-paste all the blog links, get to the blogger pages and tag the ones you really want to be nominated. But then road to victory (good times etc etc) is seldom easy, they say. Right?
So here’s what I was asked by insidethelifeofmoi
My questions to answer are as follows:
1. What/who inspired you to write your blog?
I love to create things & I love people. I suppose that I was inspired to start a blog in order to connect with a wider variety of people while sharing funny stories & some of my work. I guess it’s just another way for me to express myself and explore like-minded folks & hopefully inspire a few people while being inspired.(:
2. Why do you write a blog?
Like previously stated, I guess it’s just another way to express myself & connect with interesting people. I really don’t know. I just decided I wanted to one day, did some research, and finally found my way here, hehe.
3. What would your first reaction be, if you woke up to find you had lost the contents of your blog?
I would probably start checking the news to make sure there were no alien invasions or anything. I have my content saved in a few locations so, if I lost it all..something fishy is taking place. But, in the long run, I’d have to move on & creat new & better things!
4. Have you ever written anything mean about someone, on your blog?
No. I try not to be ugly.
5. Would you like to be famous?
The idea of being well-known or something of the sorts seems interesting. Not sure I’m 100% down with being famous though, haha.
6. If you could publish a book, what would the title be?
“Three Lefts Make a Right”
7. What is your favourite hobby?
Mmmm…I am very bad at picking favorites. I love painting. I love a healthy amount of different arts. I just love creating things.
8. Do you ever dance like noone is watching?
Not as much as I used to. However, I often forget To filter myself around most people during any activity, anyhow.
9. If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be?
Mmm..I’m not very good at keeping up with who celebrities are. I know, I know, you’re probably like, “what is this girl talking about?!” My brain is too active to let me watch tv for long periods of time & I just don’t keep up with the entertainment times, I guess. Let’s see…maybe Jason Statham? One of my best friend is in LOVE with him.
10. What is your biggest achievement?
I think my biggest achievement thus far, would have to be graduating Cosmetology School with a 3.85GPA. My brother was so proud of me…& he passed away just a couple months before I got to walk:/
11. If you could live your life all over again, what would you do differently? (in a nutshell).
Well, nothing really. I am not trying to sound cliché. I actually always thought that if anyone ever asked me this question; that my answer would be the exact opposite. However, I’m not sure what being done differently in my past, would change what is my present now. And I like my present and who I have grown to be(: so, I would not was to risk changing that!
Now that I have done my bit of answering questions…I get a chance to ask my nominees a few.
…aaaand my nominees are:
My Questions to my nominees are as follows:
1. What/who motivates(ed) to blog?
2 . How do you express yourself, besides blogging?
3. What inspires you?
4. What is your too three favorite blogs?
5. Why should you win a blogging award?
6. Would you like to be famous?
7. What is your biggest achievement?
8. Do you wish you could get paid to blog?
9. What would you do, if you woke up one morning, to find you had lost the contents of your blog?
10. Who would you thank in your blog award acceptance speech?
11. What is your favorite season?
A big congratulations to all my nominees & I do hope you will pass the thread around to many more bloggers!